Days of reflection:
Sister Bernice Stobierski, CSFN - Director of the Nazareth Spiritual Life Center
is inviting women's groups who are interested to come away for awhile to deepen their relationship with God by exploring one of the following topics.
- Experiencing the Gift of BE-ING a "Blessing Cup
- The Spirituality of Planting and Growing God
- Finding the Sacred in the Ordinary of Everyday
- Finding Jesus by Praying Always and All Ways
- Praying the Psalms
Retreat/Prayer Opportunities (day, weekend, or week long experience)
- Private Retreat: for individuals or small groups to come away for a time of quiet, solitude and prayer.
- Directed Retreat: the retreatant within an atmosphere of silence and solitude meets daily with a spiritual director to share his or her prayer experiences.
- Spiritual Direction: for individuals to meet with a spiritual director who will assist the directee in developing their prayer life and their relationship with God.
Groups who wish to organize and facilitate their own day, weekend or week long retreat experience. The Nazareth Spiritual Life Center staff prepares the accommodations and meals for the retreat group.
For more information and to make arrangements for any of the retreat opportunities please contact Sister Bernice, CSFN, Director of the Nazareth Spiritual Life Center by calling or e-mailing sister at: